Chic property in the Marrakech countryside, with 21 bedrooms. Beautiful environment, contemporary design, heated swimming pool, hammam
Located 20 minutes from Marrakech city centre on the road towards Amizmiz and Lalla Takerkoust Lake, this property offers contemporary settings for holidays with family or friends, but also for parties and weddings.
The property spans more than one hectare, surrounded by adobe walls and the house is facing the majestic chain of the Atlas. The view over the plains and the mountains are spectacular and unobstructed, the stillness and the place offers a unique holiday experience in perfect privacy.
The property was designed and built by a pool of architects and designers in a contemporary Moroccan style revisiting traditional standards.
This luxurious villa can be rented out or privatised for holidays with family or friends, birthdays, weddings or seminars. (Event planner fees for the organisation of weddings, anniversaries or seminars will then be added.)
The property has 21 bedrooms in total (20 with bathrooms - 2 sharing a bathroom):
- 1 master bedroom with bathroom, fireplace, TV, private garden with large heated jacuzzi on request (50€/day), outdoor canopy bed and 2 deck chairs.
- 3 large Lodges with bathroom (with bathtub), private garden with hot/cold water bathtub and outdoor canopy.
- 5 small lodges with shower rooms (two of which have a shower room separate from the room with a private terrace in the middle), private garden and outdoor canopy.
- 4 bedrooms with fireplace, bathroom, private garden with hot/cold water bath and outdoor canopy and upper terrace + 1 small double bedroom for children (adjoining one of the rooms) with shared bathroom, without garden.
- 5 small Beldi bedrooms with private garden. Two of them are connected and two others have a shower room separate from the room with a private terrace in the middle.
- 2 large Beldi bedrooms with 2 alcoves with a 90cm bed in addition to the main double bed, shower room, washbasins and private garden.
It also offers a one hectare garden in which nestle 8 Lodges with their private gardens and a 25 meter heated swimming pool adjoining a 200 m2 Pool House.
It is also possible to enjoy a large outdoor jacuzzi (for 30 people), heated and extended with an oversize outdoor bathtub (jacuzzi heating: 50 €/day). Guests can also takes advantages of the zen area, with its 5 day beds on the water.
For 42 euros per person (excluding special evenings and events), you can enjoy a dinner in a 1001 lights tent.
Staff & Services
The house staff are at your disposal for the duration of your stay. The cuisine is very good. The house has a steam room (hammam) and massage room.
Activities around the villa:
- The Royal Palm, Assoufid and Samanah golf courses are 5 minutes away.
- The lake of Marrakech, its nautical base of jet ski and its straw huts at the edge of water bordered of olive trees bicentenaries, at 1/4 of hour.
- Restaurants such as the Royal Palm and many others.
- Typical Moroccan villages on the hillside and its restaurants such as Tigmi, to be tried for an aperitif at the end of the evening and for a sunset on the Agafay desert.
- Tamesloth, the city of pottery craftsmen and its famous very local market on Friday morning, not to be missed.
- And finally the exceptional! A quad ride, starting from the villa, for a 1h30 raid in the direction of an African Camp (Out of Africa type) in the Agafay desert, with an arrival for the aperitif in front of the sunset on a desert of canyons and a Moroccan dinner under a Berber tent in a bewitching environment in the heart of Africa, illuminated by a thousand candles and braseros. The return to the villa is by 4x4.
- For those who love wide open spaces: helicopter drop-offs for skiing in the Atlas Mountains. Departure from the villa, direction the snowy peaks with unforgettable free-ride descents and a return to calm at the end of the afternoon in the villa's swimming pool with relaxing after-ski massages.
Activities for children:
- Oasiria, an Aqualand worthy of the name.
- Pottery classes in a workshop where your children will leave with their own creations.
- Cooking lessons: learn how to bake bread.
- Golf lessons in Samanah.
- And of course, many outdoor games "mini-football", petanque, baby-foot, ping pong and board games on site.
Entertainment, well-being & sports
Equipment, facilities, events
For your comfort and convenience
Included in rates
Not included in rates
Compulsory extra costs
Rental conditions- Children welcome
Reservation conditions- Guarantee deposit charged by Villanovo upon reservation : 40 %
Cancellation policy and cancellation fees- Any booking modification or cancellation must be sent to us by email